Monday, May 13, 2013

Writing an e-mail

To: Anne Ryder (anneryder@gmail.com)
From: Micaela (micaelavillarruel@gmail.com)
Subject: Trip to Argentina!

Hello Anne! How's it going! I'm really happy to hear you're coming to Argentina. I'm glad that I can help you :)
In my opinion, I think the best time of the year to visit this country is Autumn, between April and May. The weather is not so hot, and it isn't that cold :)
If you want to meet people between 17-18 years old, I suggest going out at night to clubs, or going on a Saturday or Sunday to a park. Although I have another idea, how about coming to my School and meeting people our age? I could speak with the principal and ask him if you and your friends can stay in my Class as exchange Students.
In Fall you should wear simple clothes. Don't bring gloves or a scarf, but do bring a jacket, in the evenings the weather might get cold!
I would like to thank you for the invitation to join the group. Unfortunately I have exams for the rest of the month :(, so I'm pretty busy with School, but we can arrange to meet at weekends and I could be a tourguide in the city. I'll show you some of the most interesting buildings in Argentina.
I have to keep studying now. Write me back soon!
Goodbye :)
Micaela.

No comments:

Post a Comment